Healthy food can (and should) be delicious.
My greatest passion is creating wholesome recipes that real people actually want to make in their own homes. I love plants, but all foods fit in my version of healthy living. I share crave-worthy meals that nourish on multiple levels, using simple ingredients that I keep on hand in my own Colorado kitchen.
I believe in collecting memories, not counting calories.
You don’t need to eat boring food to get there, either. With my recipes—and without counter-productive food rules—you’ll feel more confident in the kitchen, and more satisfied at mealtimes.
Where will you allow those positive vibes to take you?
10 Fun Facts About Me:
- I live in the mountains outside of Denver, Colorado, where I see more wild animals than people—and I’m okay with that.
- I’m married to a legit craft beer nerd—and I’m totally okay with that, too. (Together, we know how to savor a good meal.)
- We also live with Neil Young, our spunky dachshund/corgi rescue pup. He’s my BFF—and pretty much the biggest ham ever…
- I wanted to be a lawyer. Only after collecting legal studies and sociology degrees did I realize that nutrition was my true calling. (I should’ve known. Nutrition 101 was the very first class I signed up for at UW-Madison.)
- I grew up in Wisconsin—and I’ll always be a cheesehead at heart.
- Living in Chicago (where I studied nutrition in grad school) taught me that I am not a big city girl. (But I totally still miss the food scene.)
- I started my career as a clinical registered dietitian in an integrative cancer center. The experience taught me that good nutrition is imperative—but not the only factor at play.
- I LIVE FOR TRAVEL. Peru, Thailand, Spain, Greece, and Hawaii are currently at the top my travel bucket list.
- My favorite ways to move? Hiking, yoga, skiing, and dancing around the living room.
- Favorite foods? Pizza, tacos, buddha bowls, and anything matcha.
Introduce yourself, and share your fun fact with me. (Yep, I’m a real person—who replies to all of my own emails—and I can’t wait to meet!) 🙂
Learn more about virtual health coaching with Stephanie McKercher, MS, RDN (registered dietitian nutritionist).
Make Delicious Healthy Meals at Home!
Sign up to get my free PDF download, 101 Plant-Based Meal + Snack Ideas, sent straight to your inbox!