Introducing a 5 step course for tantalizing food photography in just 5 weeks
Make Your Food Photos Pop is made for food bloggers, by food bloggers. We broke food photography down into 5 simple, actionable steps and we want to share our ‘recipe’ with you.
What you’ll get out of the course:
- Take beautifully lit photos with your phone or dSLR camera
- Learn the basics of exposure and using the manual setting of your dSLR camera
- Shoot photos at angles that look appetizing on your blog and Instagram feed
- Set your photos up with eye-catching composition and flow
- Get inspired with styling tips and ideas for food photography props
Stephanie McKercher MS, RDN is the registered dietitian and food photographer behind the plant-driven food blog, The Grateful Grazer. Her photos have been featured on sites like FoodGawker, Healthy Aperture, Shape.com, and more. Stephanie believes that taking mouthwatering food photos is one of the best ways to entice readers to make healthy choices while also growing your own personal brand and nutrition business.
Rebecca Clyde MS, RDN is the registered dietitian and food photographer behind the deliciously quick food and body positive blog, Nourish Nutrition Blog. Her photos have been featured on sites like FoodGawker, Healthy Aperture, Self.com, and others. Rebecca believes in the power of beautiful photos of colorful, vibrant, and simple food to encourage people to get back in the kitchen…. And include more fiber-filled ingredients in their cooking.
Make it a course bundle and get:
- A beautiful food photography ebook with a 5-step process to learn the basic “ingredients” for food photos that get noticed
- Tutorial videos and live group meetings to ask questions, see how we set up and edit our shots
- A support group made up of other food bloggers and budding food photographers to ask and answer questions, share your work, and get, well, supported!
- Actual 1-on-1 instructor feedback and help with editing and post production