Are you ready to take your food blog to the next level?
Develop powerful skills that will help you:
- land well paying sponsored posts with your favorite food brands
- stand out in the crowded world of nutrition and lifestyle blogging
- grow an engaged audience of new followers and tantalize future coaching clients
- how to set up your shot with beautiful lighting and the correct smart phone/dSLR camera settings
- how to choose the best angles for shooting different types of recipes
- simple steps for food photos with eye-catching composition and flow
- creative styling tips and inspiration for props that will help your food photos stand out
What past enrollees are saying:
Together Steph and Rebecca share a great arsenal of ammo aimed to help you become a better food photographer. They are great at supporting you along your journey and really do want to see you improve and succeed. The ebook plus their support is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their food photography skills. – Brittany Poulson, MDA, RDN, CD, CDE of Your Choice Nutrition
Rebecca and Stephanie really put together an awesome program! It opened my eyes to so much about food photography and I have tweaked how I take and edit my photos and I even purchased a tripod, at their suggestion, to make my photos less blurry! I can’t wait to use it and to continue to use their suggestions! – Lauren Pendergast, RDN, CDN
The ebook was easy to read with great pictures and instructions. It went step by step through the basics of food photography. They were supportive and made things sounds simple enough to try, yet they were very understanding that learning is a process and they were supportive of being creative and learning from mistakes. I would recommend it to anyone who is feeling lost about how to get started with food photography. – Jaylynn Skidmore, RD
Stephanie McKercher MS, RDN is the registered dietitian and food photographer behind the plant-driven food blog, The Grateful Grazer. Her photos have been featured on sites like FoodGawker, Healthy Aperture, Shape.com, and more. Stephanie believes that taking mouthwatering food photos is one of the best ways to entice readers to make healthy choices while also growing your own personal brand and nutrition business.
Rebecca Clyde MS, RDN is the registered dietitian and food photographer behind the deliciously quick food and body positive blog, Nourish Nutrition Blog. Her photos have been featured on sites like FoodGawker, Healthy Aperture, Self.com, and others. Rebecca believes in the power of beautiful photos of colorful, vibrant, and simple food to encourage people to get back in the kitchen…. And include more fiber-filled ingredients in their cooking.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Choose a tier and click the appropriate link to complete your purchase:
*tier 2 bonus support:
- video tutorials so you can see exactly how we set up our shots
- access to virtual food photography support group (5 weeks)
- email access to Stephanie and Rebecca (5 weeks)
- 1-on-1 personalized photography coaching calls (1 each with Stephanie and Rebecca)
- bonus: includes make your food photos pop smart phone edition
Grow Your Blog with Better Food Photography, Risk-Free!
We know you’ll love the course but if you aren’t satisfied for any reason, just let us know within 30 days of purchase and we’ll make it right with a full refund. You’ve really got nothing to lose!
Customized photography coaching and editing services also available. Please contact Stephanie and Rebecca (email@example.com) to request a rate sheet and learn more.
GET INSPIRED TO COOK MORE PLANT-BASED MEALS AT HOME!
Sign up to get my free PDF download, 101 Plant-Based Meal + Snack Ideas, sent straight to your inbox!