Do you have an idea that helps promotes wellness and/or a whole, plant-based foods? I’m always delighted to consider guest posts. Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your idea.
Before contacting me, please familiarize yourself with my blog. While I am happy to consider an array of ideas, I am especially interested in the following topics:
- Whole foods, plant-based diet
- Disease prevention/treatment (especially cancer, digestive conditions, diabetes)
- Weight management
- Yoga and fitness
- Stress management
- Sustainability and environmental concerns
- Intuitive eating and mindfulness
My audience is primarily made up of young women looking for highly-valuable + credible health-related content. Please keep their interests and range of life experiences in mind when developing content.
- 400-1000 words, with suggested images appreciated (royalty-free).
- Include links to related content, with no more than two appropriate and relevant links back to your own content.
- Content must be new (not recycled or reposted from another source).
- Content should be balanced and not support a specific company, service, political affiliation, or religion unless you receive prior permission from Steph Mckercher RDN of The Grateful Grazer.
- Please proofread your work thoroughly for content and/or grammatical errors and provide credit to sources when appropriate.
- Submit your draft to email@example.com as a Word or Pages document.
- Please include a short bio (150 words), along with a link to your website and social media outlets. If desired, you may also include a headshot or photo of yourself to be included in the post.
- By submitting your draft, you are giving me permission to make editorial corrections and changes. Please understand that I am not obligated to publish any submitted drafts.
- You are also agreeing to my use of your article and excerpts on my website and social media with reference to you as an author and a link to your website.
- You further agree not to publish the article elsewhere (including your own website or social media) without prior permission from Steph McKercher RDN of The Grateful Grazer. You may publish and/or share excepts of up to 150 words of the article, as long as proper attribution and a link to the article is included.
- Once your post is live, please be prepared to respond to any comments within 48 hours.
My goal is to respond to your guest blogger inquiry within 24-48 hours. If needed, feedback will be provided for revisions. You will be notified several days before your article is published, in order to give you time to properly publicize on your website and social media outlets.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you!
Make Delicious Healthy Meals at Home!
Sign up to get my free PDF download, 101 Plant-Based Meal + Snack Ideas, sent straight to your inbox!