Feeling Stressed and Anxious Around Food?
I want to help you have fun with your food again, especially if you:
- Need support and food confidence following a cancer diagnosis.
- Feel anxious about your food choices—and all the conflicting nutrition articles online.
- Have been a yo-yo dieter who just can’t seem to shed the pounds for good—but you know another diet isn’t the answer.
Strict diets suck the life out of you—with or without cancer—but there is a better way. You can be healthier and happier—and you don’t need to eat bland or boring food to get there, either.
How Will This Time Be Different?
- First and foremost, healthy food has to be delicious—so you can just toss out those tasteless ‘diet’ recipes right now—I’ve got something way better for you. You’ll learn to create colorful, balanced meals that nourish from the inside-out.
- You’ll feel more confident, reach your health goals, and fall into the body size that’s right for you—without counter-productive rules and restrictions.
- We’ll work closely together to stop diet mentality in it’s tracks, and create a plan that nourishes your whole self—sustainably.
- You’ll be armed with nutrition know-how, delicious kitchen inspiration, and non-stop moral support from a registered dietitian you can trust.
Included Client Benefits:
- Virtual appointments available by telephone and videoconferencing. In-person appointments also available for Denver-area clients.
- Clients receive a session recap email, including appropriate handouts and recipes, following each appointment.
- Active clients also get email and text message access, and are encouraged to ask questions and get support when needed.
Stephanie McKercher, MS, RDN | Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Prefer to chat directly? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Delicious Healthy Meals at Home!
Sign up to get my free PDF download, 101 Plant-Based Meal + Snack Ideas, sent straight to your inbox!