Tired of feeling hungry and unsatisfied right after you finish a plant-based meal?
Do you want to establish balanced healthy eating habits that you can easily sustain for the rest of your life?
My 1:1 plant-based nutrition program will help you make the transition to vegetarian (or flexitarian!) eating in a way that's approachable, enjoyable, and always nutritionally balanced.
1:1 Nutrition Coaching with a Registered Dietitian
During 1:1 appointments, I'll help you move toward a balanced, plant-based lifestyle with ease.
You'll learn how to get all of the nutrients you need, the best strategies for feeling full and satisfied (no deprivation here!), and basic meal prepping and cooking techniques that will dramatically increase your confidence in the kitchen.
My programs are customized to fit individual goals, so we'll always set aside time to address your unique questions and challenges, too!
I Can Provide Individualized Support If You...
- are new to plant-based lifestyles and unsure about how to start
- don't know how to cook with vegetarian ingredients
- are worried about getting enough protein and other essential nutrients
- wish you had a meal plan and prepped your meals more consistently
- are constantly feeling hungry and lethargic since going meatless
- are pregnant or breastfeeding (or would like to be!)
- want to lower your blood pressure or cholesterol
- think you might need added accountability from a registered dietitian and coach
- need private and personalized guidance for a specific health concern
- want to eat plant-based while also overcoming restrictive eating patterns and improving your relationship with food
- are looking for a credible resource for all of your nutrition questions (and you're tired of consulting Dr. Google!)
Does this sound like you? Click the button below to schedule a free discovery call and learn more about my program options.
How to Get Started
First, we'll hop on a free discovery call so we can make sure we're a good fit for each other. We'll discuss your unique challenges and needs and I'll walk you through what to expect when we work together.
After our call, I'll send you a personalized action plan with pricing information based on your goals.
As soon as you're ready, we'll schedule our first appointment! I'll contact you by phone or video (whichever you prefer) on the day of our call.
After each appointment, I'll send you a comprehensive email summarizing our discussion and follow-up plan.
We'll continue to meet regularly and modify our action plan as needed throughout the program. Your goals will stay front of mind with accountability check-ins in between appointments. (And you can email me as often as you'd like!)
FAQ for Plant-Based Nutrition Programs
Yes! You may choose whether you prefer to meet by phone or video conference for our 1:1 appointments.
I do not accept health insurance payments at this time, but I'll provide a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company upon request. You may also pay with your HSA (health savings account) credit card.
No problem! I'm happy to help you incorporate meat, seafood, and dairy products based on your unique needs and preferences. I don't believe in any one-size-fits-all approach to nutrition.
With all of my programs, you'll get an in-depth nutrition assessment with a deep dive into your health history, 1:1 nutrition counseling appointments with personalized recommendations from a registered dietitian, comprehensive email summaries after each call, accountability check-ins, and unlimited email access in between appointments.
Meet Stephanie McKercher, MS, RDN
As a registered dietitian, my goal is to help you establish balanced eating habits that last for the rest of your life. In addition to my plant-based nutrition programs, I'm also a vegetarian cookbook author and award-winning food blogger. I hold a Master of Science degree in Nutrition and have over seven years of experience as a registered dietitian nutritionist (RD/RDN) specializing in plant-forward eating.