I like to cook easy, plant-forward recipes with simple ingredients.
My name is Stephanie, and I work as a registered dietitian and recipe developer.
Back in 2014, I was starting out as a clinical dietitian in oncology. Searching for a little creative release, I began photographing and sharing my favorite plant-based meal ideas on my new blog, The Grateful Grazer.
I learned a lot along the way, and my recipes and quotes have since been featured online at Food Network, NBC News, Shape, Reader's Digest, Women's Health, Good Housekeeping, Women's Running, and Fitness Magazine.
In July of 2020, I became a published author! My first book, The College Vegetarian Cookbook is a collection of 150 beginner-friendly recipes for students or anyone looking for simple, plant-based meals.
Start with my favorite recipes:
If this is your first time visiting Grateful Grazer, welcome! I recommend trying any of these recipes to start.
- One-Pot Butter Beans and Greens
- Easy Edamame Crunch Salad
- One-Pot Yellow Split Pea Soup
- Roasted Butternut Squash Curry
- Creamy Vegan Pasta with Mushrooms and Kale
- Tomato Mozzarella Sandwiches with Blueberry Balsamic Reduction
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Chickpeas and Lemon Tahini
- Vegan Cranberry Chickpea Salad Sandwiches
Sign up to Get Recipes Delivered to Your Inbox Each Week
If you like what you see here on Grateful Grazer, subscribe to my newsletter, where I share meal ideas and recipe links weekly.