Pumpkin overnight oats with coconut cream is a delicious, make-ahead breakfast for the holiday season.
Don't forget about breakfast on Thanksgiving morning!
I have a feeling your future self will thank you for prepping these pumpkin overnight oats before the festivities begin.
Make-ahead breakfasts are ideal for mornings when you don’t want to do any extra cooking. There’s already enough chaos going down in the kitchen around the holidays. Stir these together and pop them in the fridge now, and you won't need to worry about a thing come Thanksgiving morning.
These pumpkin overnight oats are the most delicious, mess-free way to feel energized and satisfied until the mashed potatoes are ready.
I almost didn’t share this pumpkin overnight oats recipe. I was feeling a little late to the overnight-oats game, and I didn't want to give you a case of pumpkin fatigue, either.
Sorry, but I just can’t help it. These creamy overnight oats are so good. Anything I crave over and over again must be shared.
Even if it is another basic pumpkin recipe.
My future self is already telling me this is one I'll be coming back to long after Thanksgiving morning. Will you give it a try?
Coconut Cream Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 1 13.5-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats (see note)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Toasted coconut pieces (see note)
- Yogurt (see note)
- Ground cinnamon for dusting
- Whisk pumpkin, coconut, and maple syrup and divide between mason jars. Stir in oats, chia seeds, and cinnamon. Close jars and refrigerate at least two hours or overnight. Oats will soften and mixture will be creamy and thick when it's ready.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and yogurt, and dust with ground cinnamon before serving, if desired.